Terms & Conditions
Ordering & Shipping
In order to view our prices and become one of our retailers you will need to create an online account here www.aliceandjaywholesale.com . Once your account is created, we will be notified and we will check your tax credentials, check your zip code is not currently protected and then let you know you can go ahead and place your first order.
All products are made to order and cut in the order in which they are received.
If your order is urgent, you may pay a rush fee of $100 to have your order shipped within 1 week.
Shipping times vary depending on the time of year and season. We do not quote a time frame. Please order in plenty of time for any special events. As a guide, During our quietest periods shipping may take 1-2 weeks. During our busiest periods shipping may take anywhere from 1-6 weeks. We make every item to order so please be patient & plan ahead for events.
We ship with UPS & FedEx so your package tracking number could be from either company.
- Please note: We are a Wholesale business selling to businesses for resale only: Please ensure that the address you provide for shipping is a commercial address only.
USA Mainland - We charge 18% of your order total + $2.50 handling fee for shipping costs which covers actual shipping, packing supplies and handling. This figure is based on our absolute average shipping cost and may reduce. If our UPS rates improve we will pass the saving on to you. No exceptions.
- Hawaii, Alaska & International Shipments - We charge a small handling fee at the time of your order. Once your order is made, packed and ready to ship we will quote and invoice you for shipping costs. Your shipping invoice must be paid within 7 consecutive business days or your order will be forfeit/cancelled and no refund will be given.
Returns & Damaged/Incorrect Products
- We take great care and spend a lot of money on high quality boxes and packing supplies to package our metal products very carefully to ensure they arrive to your store in fantastic condition as well as going through a 3 stage quality control process before being boxed.
- ALL damage claims are to be filed with the delivery carrier directly (UPS). Alice & Jay Wholesale is not responsible for any damages that occur during shipping. Please do send us emails of damages that occur during shipping and update us on the progress of your claim so that we can also provide that feedback to UPS/FedEx.
- To avoid damaging the finish on your products during un-boxing please carefully lift each item out of the box being sure not to drag the metal across the product below it. Please do not stack products on top of each other without a layer of foam between them. This will scratch the finish.
- Small imperfections in the clear coating applied to most signs can be repaired by using a light spritz of Rustoleum Crystal Clear enamel which you can purchase at all good local hardware stores. This is a useful product to have on hand at your store at all times in case of customers causing damage or transportation to shows etc.
- On the rare occasion you receive an incorrect product, please feel free to contact us via email and we will be happy to resolve your issue.
- Please note that as a business we use recycled, American Made metal and our style of work is not meant to be a 'perfect' final product. We pride ourselves on creating a high quality product with a rustic and hand crafted finish & feel. For us, natural markings, heat patina, water marks, other marks and rust are all what makes our products special and perfect to us! We could remove those unique characteristics, but we choose not to because we cherish the strange and unique. If you are looking for a generically perfect, mass produced product, we may not be for you, and that's fine with us - Each to their own!
Brick & Mortar or Booth Store Selling
We do not apply pricing restrictions to our products in brick and mortar locations. You may price the products as you wish and apply whatever promotions you please.
Online Pricing Instructions
At Least Double The Wholesale Price of the product After any special discounts or offers have been applied.
Photography & Marketing Materials
- We reserve the right to use & share on our social media pages any photographs shared anywhere online by you that include an Alice & Jay Wholesale product whether in its raw state or having been made into another finished product. We do encourage you to watermark your photos as we are always thrilled to be able to credit you and direct customers to your brick and mortar location to purchase the product.
- We are more than happy for you to use our photographs from our website and social media pages provided you credit Alice & Jay with the making of the product.